Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy busy

It's funny how quickly life becomes so busy. How often things change and sometimes mutate...whether for the good or bad. It just happens. The days at work go by so slowly, but then the evenings fly by and before I know it I'm up, getting ready for work in the morning all over again.
I suppose then that it's a good thing I haven't found you yet; I wouldn't want you to feel neglected. This way I have a chance to live out my life before I find you and begin a completely new one. I never want to feel like I got into something with you too early, and I certainly don't want to resent you for it ever... like I have seen so many women before me do.
All I really know right now is that God's timing is key. I'll be ready when he deems me ready for you and only he truly knows when that is. For now, I'll trust in His knowledge and I pray that you will do the same love.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment